Shopping guide – Short version
To shop at the Weekday Online Store you need to be 18 years old or over and possess a valid credit or debit card. By placing an order you are accepting the Weekday contract and terms and conditions.
1. Most of our customers begin by browsing through the store. The store is separated into product categories, brands and jeans.
2. To add a product to your shopping bag you must first select a size. All sizes are displayed but only sizes that are available to purchase are clickable.
3. When you have chosen a size you can click the ‘Add to Bag’ button. The product will then be added to your shopping bag.
4. The shopping bag needs to be connected to a personal account before you can pay. You can create an account by entering your personal details and a password the first time you check out. Your name and delivery address will then be saved for the future. We accept online payment with MasterCard, VISA or PayPal.
5. Finally you will be directed to a confirmation screen. We will also send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you have any questions about your order contact the Weekday Customer Service team as soon as possible, they will be happy to hear from you.
6. See the status of your order and track it in ‘Order History’ in the ‘My Account’ section. Normally your order will be delivered in 3-5 days.
7. Something wrong? You can return or exchange your order within 14 days, and the return postage is free. All we ask is that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their tags on. For hygiene reasons, underwear, swimwear, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned. Items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our physical stores.
How to return or exchange an item
1. Fill in the item number(s) and return code on the return slip included on your package. If you want to exchange for a different size or colour, enter those details too.
2. Remember to include the note with the package you are returning.
3. If you have more than 2kg to return, please contact Weekday customer service.
4. Drop it off at your nearest post office or collection point, and ask for a signature as proof of postage. Please note that we do not accept or cover the cost of items returned without sufficient postage. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service. And remember, as soon as we receive your return you can see it on your profile page under “Orders”.
5. We’ll give you a refund within 30 days.
6. If you need any help regarding your return or exchange, please contact Weekday Customer Service.
7. That’s it! Welcome back to weekday.com, our store is always open!
Shopping Help – Full version
To shop at the Weekday Online Store you need to be 18 years old or over and possess a valid credit or debit card that we accept. By placing an order, you are accepting the Weekday contract and terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. The language of the contract is English and we will sell our collections in pounds (GBP) for shipments to UK. Based on the selected shipping country, the prices displayed on the Weekday Online Store include the statutory Value Added Tax but they do not include a delivery charge.
How to shop
To find a specific garment or item you can either browse through categories, brands or a separate section for jeans. When clicking a product thumbnail, a detail page opens for that specific product. To add a product to your shopping bag you must first select a size. All sizes are displayed but only available sizes for purchase are clickable. When you have chosen a size you can click the Add to Bag button. The product has now been added to your shopping bag. When you checkout for the first time you create a password-protected account with us. To make shopping as straightforward as possible, we will save your name and delivery address for the next time you visit. If you would like to change your details at any time, it is easy to do so in the ‘My Account’ section, which is also home to your wishlist and where you can track the status of your orders in ‘Order History’.
Don’t worry if you make a mistake or change your mind about anything in the process of making your order, you will have the opportunity to double check and adjust your order before the final confirmation step. After you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail and give you your order number (which you can use to trace your order’s progress.)
Change of existing order
We start to process your order as soon as you place it to make sure that you receive your items as quickly as possible. This means that if you change your mind or realise that you have made a mistake after placing your order, there is a very limited time frame in which you can amend or cancel it. So, if you have any questions about an order you have placed or would like to make any changes, please contact the Weekday Customer Service team as soon as possible. They will be happy to help you!
If your order has already been dispatched from our warehouse before you can cancel or change it, simply return it to us for a refund when you receive it and place a new order.
Change of country setting
If you are shopping in a different country to where you would like your items delivered, you can always change this at the top of the web page, where it says ‘Shipping To’. If you have already added items to your shopping bag they will not disappear if you change your shipping destination. If you need to change the country your order is being sent to when you are already in the first step of the checkout, you can do this by picking your chosen country in the shipping address field.
Please note that all the prices, VAT, delivery times and delivery charges will be adjusted depending on the country you would like your items shipped to.
We accept online payment with MasterCard, VISA or PayPal. PayPal is a safe, fast and easy way to pay for things online. Creating a free account takes just a minute, and PayPal stores your credit card information and keeps it safe, or you can upload money straight from your bank account. There are no extra fees. We will only take payment from your credit/debit card or PayPal account when your order has been dispatched. The currency used is British pound/£. VAT is included in all our prices. Please note we only accept cards issued in the countries that Weekday.com ships to, as well as Norway, Luxembourg and Switzerland. All prices and product information on the Weekday Online Store are subject to change.
For further information about PayPal or to create a PayPal account please visit www.paypal.com
Delivery & Shipping
Your order will normally leave our warehouse on the working day after you place your order or earlier. For example, if you place your order on Friday night, we will dispatch your parcel from our warehouse on the following Monday.
You can view the status of your order and track it in ‘Order History’ in the ‘My Account’ section. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery after it has left our warehouse.
Your order will be delivered to your home address and requires a signature, so if for any reason there is no one home to receive it, the courier will leave a card with specific information about your delivery, which will be redirected to a local post office. Please remember to bring ID with you when collecting your order.
This cut-off time is only a guide, and doesn’t take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation, so please remember to order as early as you can.
Returns & exchanges
To us, no order is complete until you are totally satisfied; so don’t worry if you change your mind. You have 14 days to return anything that isn’t quite right. We’ll give you a refund within 30 days. All we ask is that items are returned clean, unworn and have all of their tags on so that we can sell them again. For hygiene reasons, underwear, swimwear, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned. However, faulty goods can - and should - of course be returned regardless, so that you can be completely satisfied with your Weekday online experience.
Items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores. For payments funded with a bank account or PayPal balance, the refund is credited to the PayPal account and will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. Payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account. We will refund your purchase in British pound/£, and we always use the most up-to-date exchange rate. Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account. If any item you return, that is not considered faulty, doesn’t pass our quality check because it is not in a condition suitable for resale (for example, if it is used, washed, soiled or damaged), it will not be refunded and we will send it back to your delivery address at your expense.
How to return or exchange items
If you would like to return or exchange an item you have bought, fill in the item number(s) and return code on the return slip included on your package. If you want to exchange for a different size or colour, enter those details too.
Remember to include the note with the package you are returning!
If you have more than 2kg to return, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST!
If possible, please help us save on waste by reusing the clear plastic bag and original outer packaging. Tape securely, attach the pre-printed return address label to the parcel, drop it off at the nearest Post Office or collection point, and ask for a signature as proof of postage.
Return postage is free.
Please note that we do not accept or cover the cost of items returned without sufficient postage. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service. And remember, as soon as we receive your return, you can see it on your Profile page under "Orders".
Weekday works to ensure that your integrity is maintained on the Internet. We have therefore produced a policy for how your personal information is used. The content of the policy can be changed on an on-going basis and therefore you should read through it again when you visit our website next time.
We accept responsibility for all the personal information such as your name, address and any other personal details that you provide us with or that we find out on recruitment or in competitions. The information is kept within Weekday and its subsidiaries as the party responsible for personal data. Weekday will not pass on your personal details to third parties.
Why do we take your details and what are they used for?
We use the information that we collect to fulfil our commitments to you and to provide you with the service that you expect. This includes sending you information and offers for marketing purposes. In registering your interest/making an application you consent to our processing your personal details in a recruitment process. We will only store your details subsequently with your consent. It is Weekday policy not to request sensitive information from applicants via our website. Therefore do not submit sensitive information (e.g. racial/ethnic origin, political views, religious/philosophical convictions, membership of trade unions, health, sex life) when you register your interest or send your application to us. We always try to respond to applications as quickly as possible.